A few examples of personal injury cases that we handle include:
- Car Accidents
- Trip or falls on sidewalks, parking lots or stairs due to cracked, broken, raised or slippery surface
- Failure to remove debris from the sidewalk, parking lots or stairs
- Failure to remove snow from the sidewalk, parking lot or stairs
- Ice or snow on the sidewalk, parking lot or stairs
- Trip and fall in restaurants or and public venue
- Medical malpractice
- Hospital malpractice
- Nursing Home malpractice
- Construction accidents arising from unsafe work conditions, faulty ladders, improper placement of equipment, debris on work sites, falling debris and/or defective equipment
- Sexual Harassment by a superior or co-worker
- Lead Poisoning
- Exposure to toxic mold
In all such personal injury cases there are two parts to an accident liability and damages.
Liability is the fault of the offending party, the defendant. Many a time investigations have to be done to determine who is the defendant. In some personal injury cases there are multiple defendants.
Injuries are the injuries that you have suffered as a result of someone else negligence, this includes pain and suffering, lost wages, medical bills.
When a person is injured in an accident in addition to their injury, there are medical bills loss of income.
If the City or an agency is involved there are time limits as to when a claim must be started to recover.
In construction/labor law cases workers compensation may play a part
Why You Need An Attorney
Having an experienced attorney who can guide you through these difficult times is crucial. Your recovery will depend on the thoroughness and knowledge of the attorney.
Asher Taub has over 25 years experience dealing with such cases from both the plaintiff and defense side. He is kind and patient with his clients leading them through the maze of what now has become their lives. As of Counsel to one of the largest insurance companies he Knows how defense counsel and the Insurance companies think, leading to large personal injury settlements and outcomes.
Don’t trust your case to any attorney choose one worth a proven track record.
What To Do
Are In AN Accident
Are In AN Accident
In the course of your driving career, statistically you will be involved in a motor vehicle accident. It is important that you are prepared if something like this were to happen while driving. We offer tips on things you can do to prepare yourself with the right tools and guides to follow if you’ve been involved in a car accident.
Don't know whether this applies to you?
Use the contact form at the right for a free consultation, to see if Asher’s services can help you with your case.